2.19.2010

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"-Plato

Dear World Wide Web,

I have decided to create a blog. I have been reading my friend’s blogs for quite some time now, holding back laughter at the comical value an everyday person can share with the world. So I have decided to create something as well, figuring I at the very least brighten some ones boring work day. My close friends say that I should write a book, about my crazy life, with my crazy friends, with my crazy encounters, to inspire or at least entertain the minds of other crazies. And with enough time, vodka and money I might just do that, but for now I will take advantage of this. So hold on your seats my friends (no one is safe), this is my life as I know it!

As some of you might know since my freshman year I have been obsessed with the number 23. I didn't quite invite this number into my life; it kind of walked in, sat down and it hasn't stopped buzzing in my ear. I run into this number everywhere! Sometimes in good times, sometimes in shady moments and the only common dominator is the number combo of 2 and 3. For those who of you that I have had the scary slash fabulous privilege of spending the last 5 years with, YOU know that this number has issues. So what does this have to do with the price of eggs in china?? Well people…… I turn 23 in April.

Now let me explain... when I was 18 years I mapped out my life, I’m a planner and that’s what I do.. I thought this was light years away… and on my map of destination 23 I would be sophisticated, charming, wise and calm. I would obviously be married to wonderful man with a( side-part and a bank account) and then we’d be planning our lives together. I would have a house and a job; driving to and from in a BMW. I would understand Religion and have control of the uncontrollable…

Well I obviously need to update my map, because I am nowhere near this destination! But have no fear, I have to be honest here people, I could not be happier with where my life is at 23. I am blessed beyond belief and I am starting a new fresh fabulous chapter in my life and from the looks of it, this one is going to be even more outrageous than the last.

So please come along with me as I document this monumental year in my life. I promise there will be tears, there will be laughter, there will be head shakes and there will be jaws dropped. And above all it will be filled with crazy beautiful life.

With love and 23

1 comment:

  1. Amber! It's about time you start bloggin! Good luck! Your messages will inspire, encourage, motivate, stump, anger, confuse, but most importantly make your readers think..think about what they should, could, and would do! You have inspired me and always been there to offer great advice. I look forward to following your blog :)

    miss&love.

    ReplyDelete